Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• It is assumed that the substrata material is fitted in accordance with the Ardex product specifications.

• All work carried out and materials used by us are in accordance with Ardex specifications.

• It is assumed that main building contractor will have adequate fall protection barriers in place before work commences.

• The scope of a quote is limited to that identified from the site inspection / plans provided. Any additional requirements or variations will be identified and, if possible, quoted separately.

• Where the work is repair/remedial in nature, then the quote and description of work to be carried is based on the probable / mostly likely cause of the problem to the existing structure. There is no guarantee that the work carried out will rectify the problem or, that as result of this work, other potential problems are not realised.

• A quote is valid for 28 days.

• Payment is due on the 20th of the month following the month in which an invoice was issued to you. If you do not make the payment by the due date we may:

• Decline to issue producer or warranty statements
• Charge interest on the amount overdue at 2% per month from the due date for payment until the date on which the debt is paid
• Require you to pay any costs we or our agents incur in recovering money you owe us, including commissions and legal costs
• List information about the default with a credit reporting agency.

• All materials remain the property of the contractor until full payment is received.